Removing fan clutches to replace Water pumps or for other engine
service doesn't have to be a headache.
* Five wrenches and five holding tools included give you broad
coverage of GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles that use a fan clutch.
* Fit into close quarters where conventional wrenches just won't get
the job done. Heat treated to with stand high torque needed to
remove some fan clutches.
* Most wrenches feature a 1/2" drive square for attaching a break
bar to apply extra torque.
* 2-1/4" (57mm) Fan pulley holding tool
* 2-3/8" (60mm) Fan clutch bolt holding tool
* 2-1/8" (54mm) Fan clutch pulley holding tool
* 3/1/4" (82mm) Fan pulley holding tool
* 3" (76mm) Fan clutch pulley holding tool
* 2-13/16" (72mm) Fan hub wrench
* 1-7/16" (36mm) Fan clutch nut wrench
* 1-7/16" (36mm) Fan clutch wrench
* 1-9/16" (39mm) Fan clutch wrench
* 1-7/8" (47mm) Left hand clutch nut wrench
Chih Tai Y&S Co., Ltd.
No.20, Lane 70, Sec.5, Yang-Hai Rd., Fu-Hsing Hsiang, Changhua, Taiwan